sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

My own personal Vienna

Yes, I guess I'm a crazy child, waay too ambitious for a juvenile.
I'm not sure if I am that smart, but certainly I'm still afraid.
I didn't really see the fire, so I'm not sure what's the hurry about, but I just can't cool it off, guess I'll burn it out.
I forgot what I had to do in all those so many hours in a day.

I think I don't know what the truth has told,
I'm not getting what I want, so I will just get old.
I think I already kicked off before getting halfway through,
But after all, does Vienna still wait for me?

Can't slow down, I'm not sure if I'm doing fine.
I wanna be everything, don't care if it's not my time.
I lost all the romance on the borderline tonight, tonight.
Too bad, but it's the life I lead.
I'm really ahead of myself, don't even know what I need.
Yes, I can see when I'm wrong,
but thought I could also see when I'm right, I'm right.

I've lost my passion, I've lost my pride,
And I know that only fools are satisfied!
I woke up and saw that dreams aren't reality.
It's time I realized Vienna waits for me!

Now I know what the truth had told,
Still not getting what I want, and still just getting old!
But now I won't kick off before I even get halfway through.
I guess I've realized Vienna waits for me.
Yes, now I've realized Vienna waitis for me!

Based on Vienna by Billy Joel.

Nenhum comentário: